Complementary Therapy and Rescue Organisations
Complementary therapies aim to treat the whole animal, not just the symptoms. It is also known by different terms including alternative therapy, alternative medicine, holistic therapy and traditional medicine. Therapies include acupuncture, homeopathy, nutritional, herbal medicine, Chinese medicine, flower essence, aromatherapy, massage, cranial sacral, bowen and reiki.
Holistic therapies can be provided together with a wide range of natural pet products for all your pet’s requirements, including but not limited to;
- Animal Health Supplements
- Aromatherapy Oils
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Natural Raw Food
Valley Complementary Animal Therapies
- Meagan Harrison; canine myofunctional therapy, nutrition and bush flower essences. Specailising in post operative, arthritic and soft tissue injuries.
Pro Dog Training & Daycare
Training and behaviour professionals
- 2 Tottenham Pde, West Footscray, 3012 (for training)
- 2D/19-23 Paramount Rd, West Footscray, 3012 (for daycare